Blog single

July Rides

There are no planned rides for July at this point. I had a few suggestions on my calendar but we will not be here for the first three weeks of July and then are gone the August long weekend. We really need To have others step up and take the lead and organize some rides.

6 Comments
  1. Terry Edwards July 11, 2019 at 6:28 am

Anyone interested in doing the Green Mountain ride? I’d like to go to Keremeos, Osoyoos and back on the East Side Road on Skaha Lake. Saturday or Sunday, doesn’t matter to me. We could meet at the Chevron on Spall in Kelowna at say 10 and have lunch in Keremeos.

• Mark Novak July 12, 2019 at 6:51 am

Hey Terry, the forecast says the ride should happen Saturday. Anyone from the Salmon Arm side going on the ride? Please reply to comment string.

• Mark Novak July 12, 2019 at 7:08 am

I take that back Terry, the forecast in Blind Bay is different than down there. It is better down there on Sunday.

2. Ken Roche July 7, 2019 at 12:03 pm

I am open to rides for the rest of the season through November 12th. currently there isn’t much on here. I’m not so better at posting when and where im going any given weekend. best to get hold of Tracy and I through facebook. search- ( Tracy Ann Ken Roche ). or text to 250-215-9903 Ken. or Tracy 250-215-8906. cheers and have a wonderful riding season. cheers Kenman (Ken)

3. Rick Pejski June 25, 2019 at 9:15 pm

I’m out until after July 11 and then I think i’m free to ride

4. Mark Novak June 25, 2019 at 11:49 am

Well I would like to go riding in July with or without Heather and Eric. I’ll attempt to post rides and see if there is any interest. We are tied up for the last week of July so we won’t be around then. Come on all you shy Lonewolfs let’s have some input, I’m sure we can handle it without Heather and Eric.