Blog single

9 Comments
  1. Terry Edwards July 9, 2019 at 5:18 am

Ken, Bentley doesn’t have a qualified Triumph mechanic after Gord quit. I really dislike dealing with them anyway. The owner is an a-hole. Thanks Mark. I’ll try calling the guy next time I need something done.

• Ken Roche July 14, 2019 at 9:14 am

hey Terry, Ya I knew the owner is an A-hole in one. Lol. just thought they had a mech there for ya. guess your best bet is sicamous.
      hope all is well with you and the bike.
      cheers Ken.

2. Mark Novak July 7, 2019 at 7:28 am

The mechanic Kiel Kretz cell # 2502125446 and the business # 2508360078. Their website is http://www.owlheadgarage.com. He seemed pretty sharp, i’m pretty sure he would work on your bike.

3. Terry Edwards July 7, 2019 at 6:17 am

I wonder if they work on Triumphs? I have to take mine to Langley to get anything done on it.

• Ken Roche July 7, 2019 at 10:56 am

Why wouldn’t you go to triumph across the lake terry?? just wondering. cheers Ken.

4. Mark Novak July 6, 2019 at 8:30 pm

Oh and they work on all bikes not just Harley ‘s.

5. Mark Novak July 6, 2019 at 8:29 pm

OK I will respond to my own post in case anybody cares. Chad in Armstrong has shut down his business so I asked him if he had any recommendations and he recommended Owlhead in Sicamous. Their a new company and have a Red Seal Harley mechanic. Treated me well.

• Ken Roche July 7, 2019 at 10:59 am

Hi Mark, Ken Roche Here. I ride a victory. do you think they work on those?
      thanks so much for the research you’ve do here. I knew Chad closed his doors. thought he might still do the odd jobs outa his house though. guess im wrong, Lol. cheers Ken.

• Mark Novak July 7, 2019 at 12:05 pm

I’m pretty sure he will work on anything. Seemed like a good bunch of guys, definitely worth a stop and visit when your riding out that way. When your riding east on the main highway turn right off the highway at Chevron/A and W, follow the frontage road and there down the first road to the left.